When looking into options for replacing teeth, consider the numerous benefits of dental implants. Los Angeles is home to many exceptional dental practices, however, if you’re thinking about implants for restoring your smile, our staff at Pasha Dental Care believes we are the right practice to meet your needs.
Cutting Edge of Treatment
Pasha Dental Care has invested in the newest equipment and training to ensure you receive quality dental care during each visit to our practice. We feel it’s important that you have access to in-house implant surgery, and for this reason, you will never have to worry about being referred out-of-office for treatment. If you’ve ever undergone a dental procedure at an unfamiliar practice, you can undoubtedly appreciate our non-referral policy.
You have options when it comes to replacing missing teeth. Chances are, you have considered these options before settling on implants. You can learn more about the pros and cons of dentures, partials, bridges, and implants by scheduling a consultation with our staff at Pasha Dental Group. We’ll be happy to sit down with you to discuss your budget and help determine the right course of action for your goals.
We recommend dental implants as the most natural looking, feeling, and functioning option for replacing missing teeth. With implants, you’ll experience all of the following benefits:
- Superior comfort, compared with all other cosmetics. Nothing feels as close to your own teeth as implants
- Natural speech, without the so-called ‘downtime’ that requires you to relearn how to speak. With implants, your speech will not be affected in any way, since there are no bulky accessories in your mouth.
- You’ll eat the same foods you love now, with no restrictions, when you choose dental implants at Los Angeles’ Pasha Dental Group. Enjoy apples, corn-on-the-cob, steak, and other foods typically restricted for denture wearers.
- Best overall investment- although implants cost slightly more, they are designed to last a lifetime, making them an exceptional investment for your oral health.
- Realistic appearance, providing you with the most natural-looking replacement for natural teeth. You’ll love being able to smile with confidence that your teeth look as good as they feel.
Schedule a Consultation
We invite you to book a visit with our staff to explore your options. Following a thorough assessment of your smile, we’ll talk about the advantages implants provide and help determine whether they are the right call for your objectives. If you like what you hear, you can take additional information home to read over and consider further.
If you’re worried about the costs or the time-frame of implant treatment, ask our staff about mini implants that cost a fraction of what conventional implants cost- and we can complete your procedure in a single day. When you opt for mini dental implants in Los Angeles, you’ll walk out by lunch on the same day you come in for an appointment- showing off the smile of your dreams.Dental Implants Los Angeles
View Larger Map